Old February 5th 04, 11:19 PM
Kane

Default Leaky declares: "Velcome to Mine Castle".... was I'm glad I found this group

On 05 Feb 2004 21:28:13 GMT,
wrote:

"Butterfly" wrote:
I'm going through a nightmare. I do all they need me to do and it's

not
enough. My parenting class instructor tells them how good I'm

doing. I go
to alcohol and drug abuse counseling though I've never used drugs

and
don't get drunk.
The caseworker told me she's expecting me to mess up. She wants me

admit my problems so they can help me. She was so disappointed the

first
time she entered my home and saw it was clean and nicely furnished.
My four year old started calling me by my first name. She said her
friends told her I am "only a little bit her mom".
My seven year old son is depressed. His sisters are not allowed to

hug
him. They are not even allowed to be in the same room unsupervised.

I was
starting to think I'm paranoid about the system being messed up.

now I
know it really is.'

Hi fly, hey if you are for real. Welcome, and hang on. (It'll get

better
for you.) Let us know what you need, and what(if any)help you need.

den.

Butterfly, you'd do well, when greeted by strangers with long teeth
possibly hidden, to do a google on their posting archives...in fact
simply do so on all the principles here.

The small inconvenience for you now will be of considerable service to
you later.

I needn't tell you you are in a vulnerable state right now, and that
it is stressful to try and sort that out, let alone being presented
with this "hearty" welcome by a stranger above, who may or may not
have your best interests at heart.

There are some that will entrap the parent in need who comes here, and
later chortle over the loss to CPS they have led them, you, into.

Goggle the archives please.

Best wishes, Kane