Old April 1st 05, 02:33 PM
Rosalie B.

"Bruce Bridgman and Jeanne Yang" wrote:

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
. ..

"Hillary Israeli" wrote in message

I didn't realize just how annoying that would be (since we have bases for
the infant seat in both cars) until we flew with Alli and had to install
the
base on each plane and in the rental car. I'm thinking when she outgrows
the
infant seat we buy 2 copies of the next carseat, too.

People think that's excessive but we have two of each carseat. Until DD
gave up her booster(s), both car and minivan had two carseats (for DS) and
two boosters (for DD) and then we had spare boosters (Evenflo for $25) for
friends of DD (they hated it but it was our rule). We still carry an extra
booster for DD's younger friends.

Jeanne

My kids got together and bought an extra car seat so that my mom and I
would have one when our grandchildren/great grandchildren would have
one when they came to visit by airplane. DD#2 often flew to visit us,
and since she was traveling Space A, she didn't usually take a car
seat. Her sisters had them, but my mom and I didn't.

grandma Rosalie