Old August 6th 06, 06:01 PM posted to alt.true-crime,misc.kids,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.support.childfree
CaptAmerica

Default ! Andrea Yates found Not Guilty of drowning her five children

IamIaam Knowledge wrote:
That's an incredibly sad story. When I think of all the pain and
suffering the woman went through to birth five children. Then all the
love, time, and energy she spent raising them.

Talk about brain damage. Boy are you warped. That bitch didn't love her
children or herself. Your the same type of warped personality that
thinks we should have sympathy for child molesters. What a nut case!