Old December 5th 07, 02:41 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Karen

Default Can we do something

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

With regard to all the commercial spam, I hate it as well, but
unfortunately have no idea what we could do about it. :-(

Could we all move to another newsgroup or forum, leaving the spammers
behind? Reading and occasionally posting to m.k.p. and m.k.b. has helped
me a lot this past year, but with the recent explosion of spam, these
newsgroups have been all but suffocated.
Does anyone know another good forum or newsgroup? The forums (fora?)
I've checked out seem to be mainly chitchat and are lacking the
knowledgeable posters from here. m.k.moderated might be a solution, at
the moment it's not very lively.

Please, let's resurrect these newsgroups. We can't let ourselves be
defeated!

Karen