Old March 24th 04, 01:36 AM
Werebat

Default unfair

TeacherMama wrote:

"Gini" wrote in message ...
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
hlink.net..

"island" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com..
Hello, I need some help with my situation.

One thing you stated doesn't sound quite right.

==
It's Ron, Bob. He just decided to try it with a "hotmail" account and forged
headers.
==

You gotta wonder what else he does for excitement besides posting to
newsgroups. chuckle

Lots and lots of things, honey.

Truth is, I don't even have to forge anything anymore, now that paranoid
loons like Gini are here to give me the credit for everything. I own
this newsgroup now. The regulars will even dance about like monkeys for
me and give me the other troll's kills.

Y'hear, trolls? This is MY turf. Give it up!

- Ron ^*^