Old July 17th 06, 02:24 PM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv,misc.kids
trotsky

Default Lisa Welchel promoting child abuse - SyVyN11 still a virgin

Brandy Alexandre wrote:

SyVyN11 wrote:

"spank the parents" wrote in message
news:t6dlb2tu45jffo4mm3ou20dqun744bpoij@usenet.. .

The former Blair from Facts of Life, now a fundamentalist Christian,
has some strange ideas about the facts of life herself.

http://www.stoptherod.net/creativecorrection.html

since Ms. Welchel is too much of a lady to say this, and I am the furtherst
thing from a gentleman, I will say this on her behalf.

BITE ME ASSHOLE!!!

And you wonder why you're 38 and still a virgin.

Women HATE desperate losers like you.

Are you really the most qualified to speak for the average woman?