Old September 20th 06, 06:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
vernon

Default The Ty Pennington Story

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or behavioral
science, I can say that it is an excellent illustration of sick science and
a money making scam.

UNBELIEVABLE that people get sucked into that trash.

It makes as much sense as a parent joining a certain Islam sect and
strapping dynamite to their kids and telling them they are expected to take
some dogs with them. THEY absolutely believe the nonsense. There is no
logic to change their mind.

Absolutely pitiful.

How can ANY intelligent person, even without training fall for that, except
to use as a failure excuse.
Of course it is / was on T.V. and there is little or no intellect there.