Old October 3rd 03, 10:22 PM
JennP

Default military schools?

"T.R.H" wrote in message
news:3Ajfb.8507$%P2.6746@edtnps84...

so who cares? unless CSB is involving said kid in whatever they do in
their own bedroom, its not relavant, "if" it was the same person.

I "googled" CSB as well, all I found was some threads in
alt.whatever.sexuality where they talked about expressing fantasies
etc... mild stuff IMO, unless you saw something I didnt.

In any case, what is "sick" to one person may not be to another, and if
CSB is talking about sexual fantasies etc. on another group I fail to
see HOW it has ANYTHING to do with wanting to put a child in military
school.

Not to mention how it is a HUGE breach of nettiquite to bring subjects from
other ngs into another.

--
JennP.

mom to Matthew 10/11/00