Old September 6th 08, 12:02 AM posted to alt.infertility.pregnancy,misc.kids.pregnancy
Jamie Clark

Default What best helps ease morning sickness?

plonk.

buh bye.

--

Jamie Clark

www.ClarkDigitalArts.com

"Anonymous User"
wrote in message ...
The link to the survey I created directly relates to pregnancy, I am not
off-topic.

I've been affected by infertility issues for a while before finally
managing to get pregnant. The experience has made me take pregnancy,
breastfeeding and all aspects of parenting much more seriously than I
think I would have done had I easily fallen pregnant aged 19.

It's great getting to know one another but I also want to share tips,
advice etc via anonymous surveys so people can get an idea of what other
people are going through via statistics - which this site provides - as a
complement to standard discussions.

Most names are fake on these groups anyway and I'm perfectly happy with
the name 'anonymous user', which is in a way a fake name that I like.