Old February 2nd 06, 11:30 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this point do not

point
to what was first being alleged,'' prosecutor
Bob Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

"A mother arrested last week on allegations that she beat three of

her
children so brutally that they sought refuge
in an abandoned home was released from jail Tuesday without being
charged.

Milwaukee police accounts of the situation were grossly inaccurate,
Nina Parker said in an interview Tuesday
evening, hours after her release."

Still no word about the father as in how many, who or where they (he)
might be, how much support they (he) are or are
not paying?

Why does that matter? This is a woman who worked double shifts on
occasion, to support her family. Bob Whiteside, and
others, tried to slam this woman as some sort of abusive welfare queen.
I've tried to show that their unfounded
accusations are precisely that - unfounded.

Perhaps the father simply abandoned, who knows?

Unfortunately, the facts are being ignored that the six oldest children

had
already been removed from the mother's home and placed in the Child

WELFARE
System because of previous charges of abuse and neglect.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp
"Parker said she was told by county prosecutors that all of her children

were to be returned to her as soon as
possible."

As the result of the most recent events the other 8 children were also
removed from her care and placed in the Child WELFARE System.

Try reading the article, she doesn't have 14 children.

I'd read the article if it didn't require me to give your source my email
address, my home address, and other personal information just to read it.
Surely you know you posted a source most people would ignore for privacy
reasons.

Um, actually I posted a source because it was a source. If you didn't read it, where did you get the fodder for your
accusations?

These
children were removed from her care because they had fresh bruises and

scars
from abuse on their bodies. The mother was let out of jail, but the
investigation is continuing and a decision about charges will be made

later.

How can the mother be supporting these children if they are in the child
welfare system? Do children in the Wisconsin welfare system not receive
welfare money to support them? If the children are not being abused,

why
are the children being removed?

I can't answer those questions, because the information isn't available.

The difference between you and I, is that you
appear more than happy, willing and eager to make accusations, when you

have no facts to support them.

When I read in other news sources the children were in the child welfare
system I understand the word's meanings and make the connection the mother
was in the welfare system too. How difficult is that?

This is almost humour - if it was the father who had been unjustly accused, and had his children taken away, you'd be
singing a whole different tune.

It's fine, Bob- it's quite clear that even though you try to set yourself out there as some sort of authority, you're
simply not.