Old February 2nd 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.child-support

Default Update on Mother with 14 children

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

ink.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Phil #3" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/nati...en-Beaten.html

''We looked at all the facts, and the facts at this point do not

point
to what was first being alleged,'' prosecutor
Bob Donohoo said."

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp

"A mother arrested last week on allegations that she beat three

of
her
children so brutally that they sought refuge
in an abandoned home was released from jail Tuesday without

being
charged.

Milwaukee police accounts of the situation were grossly

inaccurate,
Nina Parker said in an interview Tuesday
evening, hours after her release."

Still no word about the father as in how many, who or where they

(he)
might be, how much support they (he) are or are
not paying?

Why does that matter? This is a woman who worked double shifts on
occasion, to support her family. Bob Whiteside, and
others, tried to slam this woman as some sort of abusive welfare

queen.
I've tried to show that their unfounded
accusations are precisely that - unfounded.

Perhaps the father simply abandoned, who knows?

Unfortunately, the facts are being ignored that the six oldest

children
had
already been removed from the mother's home and placed in the Child

WELFARE
System because of previous charges of abuse and neglect.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan06/389054.asp
"Parker said she was told by county prosecutors that all of her

children
were to be returned to her as soon as
possible."

As the result of the most recent events the other 8 children were

also
removed from her care and placed in the Child WELFARE System.

Try reading the article, she doesn't have 14 children.

I'd read the article if it didn't require me to give your source my

email
address, my home address, and other personal information just to read

it.
Surely you know you posted a source most people would ignore for privacy
reasons.

Um, actually I posted a source because it was a source. If you didn't

read it, where did you get the fodder for your
accusations?

Google news search using mother of 14. Got lots of free articles and much
more detailed info than your source.