Old April 25th 07, 11:49 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
miri

Default AAAAaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhh! NITS !

my children didn't just bring home the hard-laboured, home made Easter
card this holiday! they brought some friends as well !, I've never had
nits
ever (just shows how sociable I AM !) scratch,scratch
One fell out into the hand-basin, it was MASSIVE you could see its
claws
I thought at first it was something that had blow into my hairdo from
the
garden, I thought the itching was due to the new brand of shampoo I'd
bought aaahhhh! I've been a nit pickin all week long, my fingers are
pink pulling the egg cases off ov the hairs.

I'm delighted to hear that its not only me and mine, its spread to
several
schools across the county, but folks are too proud to admit their kids
are
infested (he's had a tummy bug for a fortnight)

I've always worn my hair long, like never cut it for 10 years, man, I
nearly
went straight for the buzz cut #2 and bleached.

Will they travel down?

miri