Old April 22nd 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.arts.movies.current-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.support.single-parents,alt.feminism,alt.politics.bush
[email protected]

Default my thoughts on alec baldwin, kim basinger - BOTH are wrong

On 22 avr, 00:24, AirRaid wrote:
On Apr 21, 4:45 pm, wrote:

On Apr 21, 3:57 pm, AirRaid wrote:

Alec Baldwin is a miserable, rude, disgusting, thoughtless, ****ified
****ing little maggot-PIG.

I hope somebody kicks the ever-living-**** out of that godamn TURD,
until he's coughing up so much blood, that he will NEVER even DREAM of
yelling at his daughter, who did nothing wrong, ever again. how
****ING DARE Alec treat his daughter like that (no matter how much of
brat she MIGHT be), The innocent kid has been through a HORRENDOUS
DIVORCE, the total distruction of her family.

And I also hope someonestraightens out that VINDICTIVE, EVIL, LEG-
SPREADING ****,
Kim Basinger, for being the OTHER bad, CHILD-DAMAGING "parent".

Stop beating around the bush and tell us how you really feel.

too tired to say anymore

oh dont worry neocon parents are far far more authoritarian and ****ed
up than liberal ones. you can bet your ******** on it.