Old April 14th 04, 04:02 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Default The (suro)Birth Story

melbgal1 wrote:
Kerry J. Renaissance-McAdams says...

Despite the expectations of many, there was no urge to keep her. In
all honesty, I'd had 2nd thoughts about giving her to her parents in
the last 2-3 weeks. But I'd also had 3rd and 4th ones, and had worked
through much of that issue prior to giving birth. I haved loved her,
and do still, but she was never meant to be my child. She was
conceived for them, and would not have otherwise been born. She
belongs with them, and when it came for discharge I was happy to send
her off with her new family.

I still applaud you for your selflessness ( although I know you batt it
way . It's a remarkable thing you've done.

Ditto. :-)

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/