Old May 22nd 07, 09:24 PM posted to misc.kids
Carol T

Default Please Look for this Little Girl and Pass on This Post (translate and cross post if Possible too)

Dear All,

Please watch the video and keep in mind that the child could be
'anywhere' in the world, even your own neighborhood. Consider that her
hair color might have been changed and cut, maybe she's been dressed
as a boy, but her right iris has a definite and unmistakable mark in
it.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/
http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...266570,00.html
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/vi...266435,00.html

If you have this child or know who does, you are responsible for
keeping two doctors away from their work, and possibly many more who
have given up their work to search for the child. Ultimately this will
have a knock on effect to _you_ and your family, where ever you are in
the world. By the power of the Lord Jesus Christ and all that is Holy
I promise you that you will come to regret this if you do not give up
this child today.

Carol T

"My little children, let us not love in word or in tongue, but in deed
and in truth. And by this we know that we are of the truth, and shall
assure our hearts before Him. For if our heart condemns us, God is
greater than our heart, and knows all things." NKJ