Old April 29th 06, 01:18 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents

Default Just looking for some friends to chat with

"xkatx" wrote in message

"amanda c" wrote in message
Life here in Charleston is very boring at times...we live by the
interstate so we see alot of tour buses and junk like that....How's life
in Canada

It's fine. Mind the attachments, pictures and graphics, please.

Hi Amanda!

What xkatx is refering to is the fact that attachments, pictures and
graphics cause other readers com[puters o chug rather slowly or have
difficulties just loading...

Canada is fine... It can be boring... Tonight though at my house I'm having
a Fantasia party (girls only) lol so it should be a laugh... Been a while
since I've had a slumber party *grin* Perhaps you could plan one with all
the gal pals for fun!

Kim