Old August 10th 06, 02:45 AM posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Stephen Rush

Default The feminist view of breastfeeding

On Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:08:38 -0500, Mitchell Holman wrote:

"elizabeth" wrote in news:1155158166.482999.91210
@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com:

Phyl wrote:
snip
I was under the impression it was genetic.

Depends on who you ask and what agenda they are pushing.
I tend to believe that people are born with certain tendencies, and how
one expresses these tendencies depends a great deal on environment.

However, as every female knows, if you disagree with a man, if you turn
a man down, he will call you a lesbian. As if that will suddenly make
you throw yourself in his arms, to disprove him.

"Well, are you the ~only~ alternative? If so, being a lesbian is fine!"

Actually most men are pretty OK with lesbians.
That's why they are willing to pay to watch them.
Can women say the same thing about gay men?

I suspect that the popularity of lesbian scenes among heterosexual men has
to do with the two-for-the-price-of-one aspect. There are also some
insecure men who get uncomfortable watching straight porn, because that
involves looking at another man's cock.