Old January 16th 09, 07:49 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default Where did my stomach go?

"NL" wrote in message
Jamie Clark wrote:
snip
Often times, very loose bowels is an early sign of labor. Good luck.

Jep. That's the first thing I thought, too. For me it was a not so early
sign, but I sure was on the toilet right after getting to hospital.

I don't remember this before... But then again, with DD2, a few days before
she was born (only a week early) we were ALL very, very sick... It was that
norovirus that we ALL had, with DD1 starting Thursday early evening, DS
starting on Thursday late at night/Friday early morning, then N and I both
not alright on Friday morning... Until Sunday it lasted, I felt a little
better (but just tired and weak) on Monday and IIRC, I went in to the
hospital fairly early Tuesday morning and they kept me in. That was
different, though.
With DD1, OTOH, I took castor oil the night before... And went into labor
the next morning. I did not take enough, it seemed, to upset my stomach as
I was NOT sitting on the toilet at all after the castor oil.

Kat, I've got my fingers crossed for you, have a good one :-)

LOL I hope it just passes for the time being. DS's birthday is next, not a
baby's lol I've been promising him it will be AFTER his birthday (due one
week exactly after his birthday) and I have very recently convinced him that
sharing a birthday with a baby sister isn't so fun He's waiting for his
birthday to be next! I think, with still 3 weeks to go, this one's not
quite yet finished cooking.

cu
nicole