Old January 9th 04, 05:19 AM
Circe

Default Second birth easier?

Susanne Koenig wrote:
I am nine months with a seven year
old and I was in labor first time for 16 hours.

Birthing a seven year old is tough, though, whether it's your first or your
second! (Sorry, couldn't help it. I know what you meant, but the way it came
out was funny!)
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [22 mos.] mom)

"Taxi's R Us" -- name of a cab company

Daddy: You're up with the chickens this morning.
Aurora: No, I'm up with my dolls!