Old May 26th 04, 07:16 PM
Michelle Podnar

Default getting bigger

I found that I had a lot of bloating very early on 5-7 weeks, but then it
went away, and I could fit into some of my old clothes again. I am now 10.5
weeks, and I am now not fitting into them again...

--
Michelle P
Ava Marie July 14, 2002
#2 Due December 18, 2004
"Jane Thorpe" wrote in message
I am only 6 weeks pregnant but am already finding my jeans are too tight -
this is pregnancy number 5 so maybe it should be expected that I will get
bigger quicker???? But It's quite depressing to need maternity clothes at
just 6 weeks

Did anyone else have this problem very early? I am kind of miffed as I

went
out and bought all my new summer clothes two weeks ago - after 2 years of
trying to get pregnant I didn't think it would happen!!! Now none of them
fit me and I have to console myself with the fact that NEXT summer I will
hopefully fit into them!

Bws
Jane