Old January 21st 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO DAVID MOORE speaks

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
newsoGdncQahORv7C7YnZ2dnUVZ_rmdnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/Attachment(1).jpg

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/kensmailorderbride.pdf

I can't help but wonder what the context of these were, if they are what
you claim. What were you talking about that he posted those.

Kane - I rest my case. Look at his page on my bankruptcy.

Ah, then he didn't post your "banking records" sans any other context.

Maybe you'll
find my speeding ticket there too.

Depends on it being related to his claims about your business practices,
doesn't it?

The SAD part is this all tells you
NOTHING and all you can do is RATIONALIZE IT! And ENDORSE IT!

I asked for clarification. I got it. Not from you, by the way, but from
Moore's post clarifying that it was not an isolated shot of your banking
records, but of your banking records (numbers) within a legal document
on your bankruptcy.

So, Ken, you tried to mislead the reader into thinking he had found OUR
actual banking records numbers, alone, and had posted them for some reason.

And I am curious that when you saw that, you reposted them ourself,
isolating them a bit from the bankruptcy finding.
Hmmm...just curious. And wondering why you need all these enemies.

So many newsgroups, so many enemies.

Can they all be wrong and you the only one right?

Do you like the duck metaphor?

Kane