Old January 21st 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Ken's checking accounts KANE'S HERO speaks

krp wrote:
"0:-" wrote in message
I see krp has run up a few posts addressed to me with the usual lies
about what he's posted and about what I've posted, and claims he did
this or that the refuted my claims, where he has done nothing of the
sort.

And I don't see you responding, Kane. The proven LIAR here is YOU!
Before you jump off a cliff there doan, you might want to take a better
look at who's hand you are holding.
PHYSICIAN: http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com/kensmailorderbride.pdf

You and Kane are now IRRETRIEVABLY LINKED TO DAVID MOORE! You are now
official ASSOCIATES of his and you sink or swim on the Internet because
of your CLOSE association with him. So you had better think up good
rationalizations for EVERYTHING he does!

I wouldn't suggest that you get so buddy buddy with mr pangborn, he is a
low life scum bag with absolutely no credibility here or in any news
group he posts to. But hey, maybe you don't care if some of his slime
rubs off.
I have more, now, Ron than YOU DO!

You apparently have a long history of accusing others of being Moore's
associates and or accomplices. All without proof, I might add.

Quite often they are mere fignments of Moore. But he does have 3 or 4
associates.

Some of them appear to me to have exactly the spelling and typo
malfunction we find in your writings. Quite the coincidence, eh?

It would be impossible for someone to garner as much support as you claim
Moore has.

BULL**** you nutbar! NUTS travel together on the Almond Joy railroad!
JUST LIKE YOU DUMBASS!

Even the ones your forged posts from?

Is that your excuse for forging? That they are nuts while you are sane?

Have you ever been adjudged mentally incompetent by legal authority?

No have you?

Nope. But I have worked with those that have been.

Your screaming rant above is kind of a common occurrence in those
settings.

The only people "out to get you" Ken are appearing more and more
credible and provoked deliberately by you.

Did you in fact express desire, for instance, for some woman you were in
conflict with on a rape support group, to get raped?

Does that appear rational to you?

I would be also very interested in seeing the proof of your claims about
Moore on many matters.

Did you claim he had been court-martialed out of the Marine corps?

If you did so do you have proof of that?

I can pull up anyone's DD214, in fact, and see if that is true. They ALL
have reason for discharge on them.

Can you show us a scan of his DD214?

You could display it on your website, or go to a free graphics display
site and show it there. I've used them to show such things...in fact my
own DD214 as evidence in an argument about whether or not I was assigned
to military intelligence in the USAF.

I was, of course.

Just an example of how to provide proof, at least more credible than you
have done so far.

Seems Moore provides proof and you don't.

Tell us how you lied your way out of being caught forging posts, Ken.

And if you have any influence on the person attempting to mail bomb me
(all now blocked by my ISP, by the way) you might point out to him or
her these aren't the old days. After all, they seem to follow you around
from newsgroup to newsgroup, so it's far more likely you know who they
are than I would, right?

Such lowlifes do get caught these days, even with supposed absolute
anonymity.

Death threats cut right through much of that ISP firewall bull****. ISPs
aren't going to hang for anyone anymore. Finland taught them all a
lesson. They don't actually deliver what they claim they do. Only up
until LEOs show up with a warrant.

All of them know now that they can be shut down by their government. I
find the UK most helpful in such matters. Many other countries as well
these days. And if not today, possibly tomorrow, just like it happened
in Finland and a whole slew of folks like that mail bomber got caught
and both prosecuted criminally and sued into lifelong poverty.

So, give him or her a shout if you will, and let them know. We wouldn't
want the Bomber of ISP mail servers to get into trouble.

Key words: BOMBER, BOMBS, BOMBING, BOMB, MAILBOMB, MAILBOMBING, MAIL
BOMBING, MAIL BOMB.

Thanks.