Old May 26th 04, 03:16 AM
Val

Default morning sickness from stopping The Pill

Hi everyone,
I'm hoping someone else has experienced these symptoms I've been
having since stopping taking the birth control pill. My husband and I
would like to start ttc so I stopped taking the pill a couple of
months ago. I have not had a period yet and ever since I stopped
taking the pill, I've had morning sickness almost every single
morning. I am definitely not pregnant yet I wake up almost every
morning at around 5am, very nauseaus. This lasts for most of the
morning and then lets up towards late morning/early afternoon and then
I feel much better for the rest of the day, but the next morning, this
cycle starts all over again. I've had some gastrointestinal tests done
and this does not seem to be a GI problem and I'm told this might be
some kind of hormonal issue. Does anyone have any thoughts on what
kind of hormonal imbalance or problem I might be experiencing? Please
help!

Val