Old April 2nd 06, 03:24 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services

Default The Death Threat Problem - And resolution.

Greegor wrote:
Oh yeah!
Kane, Please explain how you ruined that CPS manager's
career in government service.

Gathered the evidence, and testimony from victims that later appeared as
witnesses in a state hearing. The supervisor was offered a chance to
defend himself. He declined and resigned, with the stipulation in
writing that he understood and accepted that he would not be and could
not be hired by the state again in any capacity. Last I heard he went to
work for the county as a jail guard. Seems fitting.

What was his crime?

Threating and harassing. And I've described some of the actions in an
earlier post. Some threats took the form of prosecutable crimes. Tire
slashing, physically stalking, phone harassment, etc. Don't ask me to
repeat things I've posted that recently.

And now after you worked for years to anger people
in the newsgroups,

I've done no such thing, unless you could call exposing you to the group
for what you are. Feel free to be as angry as you wish.

Notice you have are being used by others. You are a fool. And a couple
of years ago I predicted you'd do the very thing you are nerving
yourself up for, and it would be with the encouragement of others. Am I
right. Of course I am. And I know exactly who is involved.

how can you tell if you are being
threatened by the guy you mentioned yourself, or
one of the people you actively worked to anger in the
newsgroups?

What an odd question. They either make it plain themselves with their
names attached or I run down their service provider and get the
information I need.

Of I use the phone company, or various surveillance methods, or any
combination and some I'll not name.

Why didn't you go after the CPS manager for
the death threats before you moved on to cultivate
more death threats?

Already did. My objective was to get him out of state service, freeing
the families the families he interfered with and terrorized.

Some he stupidly misjudged. They had friends and the resources to follow
though. We assisted each other. There are lots of ways to reform the
system. Now and then it takes acting on single instances like that one.

Now ask me the stupid question you are dying to....does CPS have people
this bad working for it?

Does any large organization?

You people are so stupid. And you are letting a stupid person lead you
around by the nose.

0:-