Old January 19th 08, 04:18 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

Default Correcting misinformation on Jasper Mountain...

"Greegor" wrote in message
""Dave"" All three injuries were investigated in great detail

G BY WHO?

BW Screw 'who'. What I want to know
BW is why the three incidents were
BW 'investigated in great detail' if, as
BW he says further below, they never
BW happened.
BW
BW Yeah.
BW
BW Ok.
BW
BW Duh.

Good catch, Betty!

***Well? Doesn't that make sense?
Why would they investigate incidents that never occurred?
I wonder if this was really the director, in which case he's obviously not
too bright of a fella because he practically put his foot in it.
Or, is this someone writing to FX as if they were that director and pulling
FX's chain?
Doesn't make sense to me that TL posts about her/his experiences with this
facility, and someone writes to FX in regard, rather than TL, claiming that
they are the director of the facility and makes such a huge mistake as
denying that incidents were investigated that he also claims never happened.
Kinda odd. IMHO.