Old December 21st 05, 07:33 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default Birth Control

Circe wrote:

But, in your case, it seems you have two options:

1) Your husband gets free vasectomy
2) You spend the money to get another IUD because you husband can't bring
himself to get the vasectomy.

It may indeed be "fairer" in the above situation for your husband to get a
vasectomy. It's certainly cheaper. But if that doesn't sway him to do so,
you DO have other options, even if they're slightly less attractive options.

Oh, certainly. And I don't mind spending the money for another IUD
(though I'd rather not). And I'm not going to force him to get snipped
either. The choice is his. I will probably push the issue a month or
two before the deadline, just to get a decision - any decision, so that
I know how to plan things.

Cathy Weeks