Old July 13th 04, 01:27 AM
DENISEM CHEN

Default Roll call...

Hi Ya,

I'm Dee, and I'm a Brit from Yorkshire too, but have been living in
California for 20 years now. My husband is, like me, late 40s, and we have
been married 17 years. We have triplets (one girl and 2 boys) who are 8
years old, and tall as can be! They are fraternal, but look alike, and my
daughter and one of the boys look exactly alike except that she has long
hair in pigtails and he doesn't!
We bring them to the UK to see my mum and brothers, and the kids love it
there, especially the pasties from Greggs and Thomas the Bakers! Our kids
are all into Kung Fu, so we take them to 2 classes a week theer, and also
take them to their tennis lesson. In addition we take them twice a week to a
language lesson, where they are learning to read, write,. and speak their
father's language. I wish I was younger sometimes, since my daughter would
like a younger sister, but it isn't going to happen :-(

"Ellie" wrote in message
Hi I'm Elizabeth (37) my partner is Jon (32) we have been together 8

years
and have beautiful boy/girl 8 month old very precious ivf twins after much
treatment.

We live in West Yorkshire in the UK.

Ellie