Old January 28th 04, 07:07 PM
Circe

Default having a is like

Larry McMahan wrote:
Saffyre writes:
having a starbucks is like having a orgsem.

You must not have very good orgasms.

Indeed. Now, the cappuccinos my husband makes on our machine here at home
are another matter g...
--
Be well, Barbara
(Julian [6], Aurora [4], and Vernon's [22 mos.] mom)

Financing for "5" years -- car dealership sign

Mommy: I call you "baby" because I love you.
Julian (age 4): Oh! All right, Mommy baby.