Old September 16th 04, 02:30 PM
Tiffany

We will just make the post appear.

"Joelle" wrote in message
I know Slykitten has me filtered but someone should tell her my son had

similar
problems.

She may need to try lots of different meds and different therapists. It

took
awile before we found a good fit.

I don't know how old her son is. My son started after his dad died at ll.
He's 16 now and things are much better but he's always going to be a

little
different and have to learn to control his temper or suffer the

consequences if
he doesn't.

My son also was hospitalized for awhile.

Basically tell her I said there's no easy fix. People who don't

understand
will assume she's doing something wrong and if she just did the right

thing,
this would all go away. She may think that. The truth is, you can do
everything you can, and it still won't go away. It's not like an

infection
where you take antibiotics and everything is back to normal.

It sounds like she's doing everything she can. There was a time when if

he
didn't get better, I would have sent him away for his own good, my good

and his
sister's good. It didn't come to that but if it comes to that for her,

she has
to accept its best for everyone.

This is not her fault. **** happens.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle