Old February 22nd 05, 04:54 PM

Aw, Bob, I've got tears in my eyes. You can't post such beautiful
words in a group full of hormonal pregnant women... BOO HOO HOO!!!

My husband and I have debated about whether or not to do the 4d scan,
which costs about $200 if done electively here. With your description,
though, I can't wait! What a magical, wonderful, powerful experience!!

I am so happy for all three of you, and so relieved for you, and so
glad that you'll be able to enjoy your pregnancy for the next 19 weeks
or so, free from worry and doubt and guilt and fear.

Really, I couldn't be more thrilled if it were my own baby. I'll bet
you're walking on air. Congratulations!

Only the best for the three of you,
Amy