Old December 10th 03, 07:38 AM
Doan

Default Fresh Crawfish - Get your fresh Craaaaaaaaaaawfish

LOL!

Doan

On 9 Dec 2003, Kane wrote:

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 16:38:08 -0800, Doan wrote:

What? Who let this crawfish in here?

It has brought to my attention during this debate that there are some
people, LIKE KANE, who are really stupid as to not able to tell the
difference between a spanking and a beating.

Yeah. I'm so stupid I don't presume, as some would do, that I could
tell a child is ill, that I would always know when she cannot
understand my request, and of course that I could recognize in a flash
an underlying disability, or be aware that she is having a bad day
like we all have..and chose not to spank.

Damn stupid me.

I, like all parents, should be able to know all these things
automatically, because, after all, we know our child best. And it's,
after all, a "reasonable standard."

To those people I say
categorically - DON'T SPANK!

Do you take your crawfish battered and deep fried with hot mustard, or
do you prefer just boiled in the shell with a side of cocktail sauce?

Doan,

When you are going to own up to something to get your ass out of the
debacle YOU created for yourself try humility and an admission. It
will do wonders for your soul (if there is such a thing) and bring
instant kindness and acceptance from your opponents.

Your attempt to take me on, if it's any interest to you, failed on
your not studying your opponent, or completely (typical of the spanked
child) misunderstanding how I operate.

A google on my addy, if carefully perused would have shown the rare
occasions when someone with a healthy psyche who had made a mistake
simply admitted it. You would have seem me go from full bore roaring
jet engine exhaust to purring like an affectionate kitten.

You would have also seen that I do NOT flame people that I disagree
with, only the stupid and dishonest. Can you take a hint?

Get honest, and stop being so determined stupid in your thinking you
are smarter than others.

In other words, Doan, you get what you deserve with me, every single
time.

Now, eat hearty.

Kane