Old May 20th 04, 01:23 PM
Tiffany

Default Stuff

'Kate wrote in message ...
On Wed, 19 May 2004 22:19:21 -0400, "Tiffany"

I don't think any of his stuff is worth all that. He was not living with

the
GF though. But I don't want to push things with the GF, she is really

nice,
contacts Sage weekly telling her of updates on the baby and ****. I just
don't want to wait to long as things tend to disappear after time. Part

of
me just says let it go though. I am tired of it all. We are also dealing
with some **** from my Grandfather's death. I guess I should just let it

go,
S isn't to concerned so I don't know why I am. This is all tiring. Blah.

I'm glad you're thinking about the practical side of things. If he had
an apartment, then there may be deposits on utilities that can be
claimed. If there's no will, then someone can file to be named
administrator or administrix of the estate as long as it's not a huge
estate. That should allow the last bills to be paid and taxes to be
filed as well as tying up any other loose ends. More than likely, one
of his parents should do this... especially if they're close to where he
lived. My father died without a will... I had to handle his estate this
way. It wasn't very difficult. He was living in New York, BTW. States
may vary.

'Kate

You know, he might actually have more debt then its worth. He was lucky if
he had a bed so I think I will stay out of it. I will just kindly ask for
half the music and be done with it. I think that is something S will
appreciate later in life.

Thanks,