Old April 7th 04, 07:55 PM
Lisa

Default Calling all parents with access to a scanner ( for college assignment)

"Karen O'Mara" wrote in message
om...
(Jenn) wrote in message

. com...

Nope, it is Indian (from North America), First Nations, Aboriginal, or
Native (Canadian/American)...sorry if the terminology was confusing.

I'm not sure I'd promote the term "Indianess," in your report/studies,
unless it's widely-acceptable.

Karen

In Canada, the First Nations people are the indigionous Indians, Aboriginals
are the northern indiginous folks, The First Nations are self governed and
supported Federally by the Department of Indian and Northern Affairs.

Lisa