Old July 31st 03, 04:22 PM
andrea

Default Implantation bleeding? (x-posted)

"Mary W." wrote in message

Breastfeeding can be a reliable method of birth control, if you
follow the guidelines. Which include no artificial nipples (no
bottles, no pacifiers) and baby feeding frequently (can't remember
the rules on this). Baby must also be less than 6 months old.

See for more information on LAM:

http://breastfeeding.com/reading_room/lam.html

Although there are exceptions, if LAM is followed it is
quite effective (98%?, something like that).

Mary

Thanks ever so much for the link Mary! I am allergic to condoms, and the
pill makes me act like I have PMT permanently!
I am evil on the pill! Last time I was on it my DH threatened me with
divorce I was so bad!
Also my doc said it's a no-no due to being a migraine sufferer, as it
increases the risk of stroke.
So using breastfeeding would be great if we could pull it off. I guess I
have been very lucky not yo get pregnant while breastfeeding the others,
however as soon as the babies were weaned 10-12 months old my periods came
back.

--
Andrea mom of -
Peter 7, Ellie 5, Alden 3, Joseph 21 mths & little munchie man Kamron 8