Old November 29th 06, 04:43 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default weffriddles level 14

On Nov 28, 11:09*pm, 'Kate wrote:
On 28 Nov 2006 04:09:19 -0800, "
the following was posted in blue dry erase
marker:

Somebody here on weffriddles, I'm stuck in level 14, has somthing to do
with the opposite of pessimist I think but I don't manage to pass this
one, I already tried optimist, optimistic, optimism....It's not an html, it's a jpg that you're looking for.

The jpg leads you to another which will give you the html answer.

I'd totally give you the answer but you need to figure out how to do
this so that you can get through other levels.

Hey ....... I stopped after finishing the first Batch, did anybody
continue past the first batch? I think I just got tired of it...but the
first batch was fun ;-)