Old September 28th 10, 11:50 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

Default Gut flora

"Bob Officer" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Sep 2010 19:26:25 +1000, in misc.health.alternative,
"carole" wrote:

Wrong again.
Blood purity and lack of toxins (orthopathic definition) is what helps
the
immune system.
Blood purity can be achieved by proper nutrition and help prevent
against
all sorts of microbes, harmful bacteria, fungi and parasites.
You're talking about dumbed-down allopathic medicine ...I'm talking
alternative medicine.

Which is about as dumb as you can get.

In my short absence, I am glad you've been busy, as Mr Samuel
Langhorne Clemens aptly said, "...Removing all doubt."

I thought it had been unusually pleasant around here.

It had a pleasant time. I saw some friends off for the "puddle jump"
this year. In two more I will joining them.

Why don't you take a longer break next time.

It is the plans, by then technology will have given us lost cost data
access while at sea.

Glad you had a nice time.

Now to counter what passes as your half witty repartee, Why didn't
you spend the time educating yourself. I see if anything you've been
drunk at the "Well of Fallacies" again... what a great name for a
college oriented pub!

No, they're not fallacies ...merely the suppression of real medicine in
favour of crap medicine, courtesy of the pharmaceutical business with
disease.
You know about the four humours? That is what today's allopathic medicine
will look like in 100 years.

--
carole
www.conspiracee.com