Old November 16th 06, 02:48 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sue

Default OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
Thank you, determined! I did put a smiley there...

I knew you were kidding. I saw the smiley face. However, the fact remains
that many women once they become mothers is to forget about their husbands
and their relationship. Many mothers put so much time and energy into the
kids that they forget that they are separate from their kids and lose sight
of themselves. I think the best gift parents can give to their children, is
a healthy loving relationship and showing them that their marriage is
important to them. Face it, motherhood can suck the life out of us women and
it's better to create a balance than to forget about your life.
--
Sue (mom to three girls)