Old November 22nd 03, 02:34 AM
Cheryl S.

Default Refusing left side

DS (2.5 months old) has refused to nurse on my left side for 12 hours
now, since 9:00 this morning. He is clearly hungry yet cries and acts
very annoyed when I offer the left side and will not latch, but then
nurses eagerly off the right side. What is going on? I've tried
football hold to no avail (only position I've ever used before is cradle
hold.) I'm getting uncomfortable and will have to pump before going to
bed.
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.