Old November 22nd 03, 02:00 PM
Cheryl S.

Default Refusing left side

Phoebe & Allyson wrote in message
Can you nurse lying down? I think it's ear infections that
can make lying on one side more uncomfortable.

Haven't tried lying down yet. Could never get it to work with DD so
haven't bothered trying yet with DS. If it's an ear infection, I'm
really surprised, since he hasn't had a cold or even the sniffles. We
just were at the doctor a day and a half before (I suspected reflux) and
she looked in his ears then. Anyway, thankfully he did take the left
side for his 4:00am feeding last night and I am looking more normal now
(the left one was about twice as big as the right by then! - even though
I had pumped almost 4 oz before going to bed)
--
Cheryl S.
Mom to Julie, 2 yr., 7 mo.

Cleaning the house while your children are small is like
shoveling the sidewalk while it's still snowing.