Old November 24th 03, 03:11 PM
Cathy Weeks

Default Refusing left side

"Cheryl S." wrote in message ...
Judy King wrote in message
Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh, I hope you have him feeding
on that side again, but when I read your post I read 2.5 years
instead of months. I was sitting here trying to picture feeding
a 2.5 year old in football hold! What a twit :-) (me not you).

LOL. How *do* you hold a 2.5 year old? I'm trying to picture nursing
DD and having trouble.

Not in a football hold! Kivi nurses in the more traditional cradle
hold. She's not 2.5 yet, though, 'only' 23 months. It's actually
easier nursing a toddler, because they know just what to do!

Cathy Weeks
Mommy to Kivi Alexis 12/01