Old January 31st 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default If you want to discuss something I feel is relevant

beccafromlalaland wrote:
I noticed that you only responded to those items that you could ask more
questions...and did not answer any of my questions.

That is untrue. I have responded to every post and to every question. I
have asked questions of my own where you asked and confined your premise
to your geo area. I have asked when the question did not make sense in
context. And I have have asked, then gone on to answer the question you
poses or comment you offered where I thought I was being invited to.

Dodging?

If you can find a place I dodged please point it out and I'll happily
answer, or where I cannot admit I cannot. I will also ask questions to
gain more information about your question so that I can, hopefully, answer.

You did not attribute in the post I'm responding to now any of the prior
posts. When I read them over, as I just did, I do NOT see where your
accusation is true.

But I'm open for correction if you'll point out my 'dodging.'

In fact, I'll go back over my own posts in this thread and do it FOR
you. Feel free to correct my doing so. I do not hide, dodge, mislead,
lie, or otherwise attempt to obfuscate these issues.

And never have.

Kane

--
Isn't it interesting that the more honest an author appears to be,
the more like ourselves we think him. And the less so, how very