Old April 26th 08, 01:57 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
lu-lu

Default Hi everyone

"Areba" wrote in message
Thought I would spend a few minutes online before having to go out in
the cold....

Ya I am new in here..Perth Australia here..

I am 6 months pregnant with my first baby and very bloody excited in a
petrified way.... I finally got that glowing thing going on..or I think
its called facial oil :-) either way its taken sometime for the happy
hormones to kick in.

I was lurking for a few days on here and it seems there are some cool
posters and topics..so I will hang out a bit..

Areba

Hi Areba,

Congratulations on your pregnancy! When are you due? Do you know what you're
having?

Lucy x