Old December 17th 03, 07:02 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Default America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!!

toto wrote in message . ..

Are you people going to listen to a confessed witch instead of a Woman
of God? A Harvard student wrote a paper on Usenet in which he
mentioned both wicked Toto and my beloved daughter Keesha Hickey
Holloway. Guess who came out ahead?

Ah, don't be so hard on Max,

Semicolon required, dear. I am not Max. I am Mother Hickey. I
severed all ties with Max over four years ago. Why are you still
living in the past? Are you ashamed of a sin you committed then? God
can forgive you if you'll simply REPENT and start showing some genuine
respect for God and His Most Faithful Servants.

at least his trolling is good for a laugh or two.

I'm not a he and I never troll. I preach the Word of God to lost
sinners just like you. It's disrespectful of you to laugh at the Word
of God, you know. You could very easily wind up spending all eternity
in the fiery furnaces of hell.

He never changes though,

I am a she -- and the Holy Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same
yesterday, today, and forever. Why should my core message change? Do
you get tired of watching "Frosty the Snowman" or "The Grinch Who
Stole Christmas" on television year after year? If not, why does your
restless mind so quickly tire of my True and Full Holiness Gospel
preaching? Could it be that your heart is not right with God on
account of a certain SIN that you refuse to acknowledge? I'd
certainly think about it if I were you, child.

so after a while people get bored.

The righteous are never bored by my preaching, teaching, prayer,
praise, and prophecy. I'm sorry you are.

Besides, I have this image in my head of poor Max,

Our Holy Church certainly paid him enough in 1999 when he was our
computer guru.

sitting alone at his computer in a little black dress and heals

Do you know the difference between heels and heals, child? See,
you're not as wise as you thought you were. At any rate, Max never
dressed like a woman. I always wear dresses, Black only when I'm in
mourning, but never high heels. You really ought to get your mind out
of the gutter for a change.

and writing these tomes.

I get paid handsomely for it -- and no one helps me crank out my
Gospel sermonettes.

And look at all those websites. He's been working and
keeping out of mischief. g

I am a she -- and I can assure you I never go near mischief of any
kind.

In case the long url doesn't work for some people, here's a snipped
version http://snipurl.com/3g6q

All lies! I am Mother Henrietta Hickey from the First Universal
Christian Kingdom Holiness Church.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Mocker That You Are!

-|-

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Faith-Healing Miracle Worker