Old August 10th 05, 05:54 PM

Nikki wrote:
Dee wrote:

I have also heard two to three is harder I suppose you are trying to
juggle three needs not just two.

I think that is such an individual thing! It really depends on the age
spread between babies, the family dynamics, the personality of the kids
*and* parents etc.

I completely agree. Going from zero to one was a HUGE upheaval for us.
Before my first preganancy DH and I went out a lot--clubs, movies,
restaurants, etc. After DS was born "night life" now meant midnight
feedings. DS was a difficult baby and toddler (though now at 4 1/2
he's much easier). After that, going from one to two was pretty
painless--our social life had already adjusted and, probably more
importantly, DD was a much easier baby than DS. Also, I think we'd
simply gotten used to some of the things that seemed so overwhelming
with DS: Having to pack 10 pieces of luggage for an overnight trip, a
simple trip to the grocery store taking all afternoon, the floor being
covered in pulverized Cheerios on a fairly regular basis, etc. Now
that I'm pregnant with #3, I'm choosing to believe those folks who say
that going from two to three is a piece of cake

Lila
DS 11/00
DD 10/03
EDD 04/09/06