Old May 27th 06, 03:58 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default this can't be true...

ipinchibite wrote:
I just thought I would spread this little bit of information, but I'm
not sure if I believe it or not...

This particular topic was about 'stress durring pregnancy' which, I

have found out there is plenty to go around with all of these hormones
and such. I don't pay much attention to the tv while getting ready, and
I wish I would have this time. My husband stated to me while I was
unloading the dishwasher, that the news said that pregnant women who
stress more durring their pregnancy, have smarter babies. Could that
really be true? I wish I would have been paying attention so I knew
more about it, but I didn't.

Ash

Huh. I deliberately stay as calm and quiet as I can while I'm pregnant
so I *don't* stress the fetus. My dh gives in to me on everything (not
that I'm demanding) so that I don't stress. Geez.

Stasya