Old June 14th 04, 05:47 PM

Default Book for Kids Without Dads

Hello Folks!

My name is William Bateman and I am authoring a unique inspirational book
for kids without dads called "Above the Clouds." This particular book will
be comprised of 30 true life stories of my experiences hiking the famed
2,172-mile Appalachian Trail from Maine to Georgia beginning in a few weeks.

This book will parallel my experiences overcoming physical, emotional and
spiritual obstacles hiking solo with that of kids growing up without a Godly
father- and pointing them toward the Heavenly Father found "Above the
Clouds." If this book concert interest you, would you take a few moments
and post your thoughts here? It will give me better insight into what
others might expect to glean from such a book as this! Be nice, OK?

About the Author: William Bateman was a single-parent father of four
teenage boys and now, the proud father of a blended family of 11. He has
been featured in Christian Radio stations, youth conferences, single-parent
conferences, as a corporate speaker and church fellowship special guest. He
is involved with the internationally recognized program "DivorceCare"
helping individuals facing the ravages of separation and divorce and more...

You may contact him directly by visiting http://www.pgmradio.org or
e-mailing him at :

James 1:27 and Ezra 9:8

---