Old September 6th 04, 06:08 AM
CME

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 03:10:21 GMT, lm
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 03:07:42 GMT, Cele
wrote:

On Sat, 4 Sep 2004 22:54:47 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"lm" wrote in message
On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:01:34 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

snip

Yes I suppose, but then it adds another. I'm madly in love and if

this
crashes and burns, do I really want to settle for something

comfortable?
Frankly, no.

I'm madly in love and it's comfortable too. I'm pretty sure this is
the way it's supposed to be.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you're right on that one. Works for me anyway.

Me too. [warm smile]

Cele

OMG you two really need to get a room.

lm, cheering :-)

HEY PAUL!!!! IT HAPPENED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO

(We had some bets on how long it would take to get this
response......You've all been mighty restrained.....)

[chortle]

Cele

Ha ha ha. Yeah I could see you two had something cooking for weeks, but I
kept my mouth shut and just watched the sparks. Oh btw, Cele, isn't his
accent just dreamy? Tee hee.

Christine