Old October 11th 03, 07:59 AM
Kane

Default U.N. rules Canada should ban spanking

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 23:09:38 -0500, Jon Houts
wrote:

On 9 Oct 2003, Kane wrote:

"Ray Drouillard" wrote:

It looks like one of those crusaders who google for certain key

words
and start stirring up the mud.

No, actually I've been a serial lurker to this ng for some time

now.

I wonder if Kane has a standard rant
that is saved to his or her hard drive.

I wonder what made YOU think of that particular tactic though? I

never
have.

If you *really* were a "serial lurker" in meh-sc, you'd know why he
thought that.

No, actually I wouldn't. Serial lurkers are, by virtue of being
"serial," not privy to everything that is posted. Didn't you know
that?

Still don't want to discuss spanking, I take it?

Makes me think you're lying about your ng habits.

I don't particular care what you think when I know you are wrong.
Unless it damages a child in some why.

Care to discuss spanking?

but,but...

Maybe some Castrol (tm)