Old April 2nd 04, 07:04 PM
dolores

Default Teachers

"David" wrote in message
I think an assault charge is in order - plus an AVO to prevent more

attacks

David - who would NEVER allow a teacher (or anyone else) to assault his

children
like that

PS and my view has nothing to do with any disorder the child may have - it

is
simply that this is a degrading and humilating practice that is an assault

V wrote:

His teacher would tap over and over on their foreheads to get blood to

their
brains. I had a conference with her about his. I did not like my child
repeatedly having someone thug him on the forhead. She made it seems as

though
I overreacted, but with his connective tissue disorder and the fact I

teach
them no one is to touch them, especially painfully and then...well, I am
confused myself, but I did not like it at all. How would you guys have

handled
this situation?
curiously,

Tell her if it happens one more time you are going to press charges for
assault. Better still, go to the head and tell him/her the same
thing.......

I've just had a fairly similar thing here (with my 14y/o son) and told the
Principal excatly that. I also told her that I gave my son full authority to
walk out of this teachers class, call me in........and I would come in
alright.......and press charges. End of problem!. If you dont protect your
child, nobody else will.

Dolores