Old January 18th 04, 07:35 PM
Denise Anderson

Default Nursery almost done...BUT.....

"Christine" wrote in message
Ok, we I found the exact crib I wanted after looking all evening in the
blizzard...LOL.....and I finally found it!
BUT, they did'nt have any on stock, and they offered us the floor model,
I had some reservation at first because I looked at a high chair at
K-mart and they said they DO NOT sell the floor model, because of
cleaning chemicals they use on the floor,
Now where I bought this they have carpet and she assured me that all
they do to clean there is run the sweeper......
so I bought it....

Did anyone else ever buy the floor model?
if so did you still clean it with something?
and if so what?

Ps, they said the crib was just put up and not there too long, no other
burlington in my area had the crib on stock,,,,,and to order I had to
wait 6-12 weeks...;(

Do you think I made the right choice?

The crib is up and looks so nice....;-)))

Did they give you a discount? We've bought floor models of other furniture
for the house.. and electronics and stuff. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a
floor model crib if it were in good condition. We don't sell floor models
at Penney's because things have a tendancy to get pretty banged up.